being shaved....

How are you dealing with or handling this aspect of your life?

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Dani Marie
Miss Crystal Goddess

being shaved....

Post by Dani Marie »

I just wanted to share that.as a step towards showing the world Dani i've been going out with shorts. keep in mind dressed as a guy but still smooth shaven legs and shorts. to my surprise nobody has said a word. I don't quite know what I expected but that wasn't it. it makes me feel so much better about eventually coming out although I feel that's still a bit away. thanks for reading I.wasnt sure where to share this of it's on the wrong board I apologize.
may all my detractors be met by a volley of doves.
Andrea F.
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Re: being shaved....

Post by Andrea F. »

I too keep my legs and whole body shaved. No one has really noticed or said a word about them being shaved. When you slip on some stockings on your shaved legs, be warned, it does get very addicting very quickly, which isn't a bad thing. I started shaving about 4 years ago and sleeping in my soft silky nighties with shaved legs is so feminine. Kudos to you for doing that.
Dani Marie
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Dani Marie »

thanks andrea. and stockings are the exact reason I shave my legs. I occasionally shave my whole body but only when it's cold so I can wear sleeves but i've kept clean shaved from the waist down and my armpits for a year or so.it's like my own little femme secret.when i'm out in the real world.
Melissa Mac
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Melissa Mac »

I have shave fr years and no ne has ever said a word o me about it. I think we are more subconsconious about i than anyone else is.
Robyn
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Robyn »

In male mode I essentially live in shorts. Always black with a length to the center, or just below the knee cap. Like others have posted, never has anyone made mention of my legs being shaved. But then again, it’s not that uncommon here as many men adhere to a metrosexual appearance.

I use a hair trimmer on my arms with no attachments essentially giving me a hairless forearm without a shaved look.
Normal, just not average,
Robyn
Dani Marie
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Dani Marie »

I have very hairy arms and it would very noticed. might get some tattoo work done to have an excuse to get rid of it. it's summer and I want to be as tan and smooth as I can be.
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

A good excuse would be to know that sunscreen goes on better over hairless skin.
DonnaT
Andrea F.
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Andrea F. »

Also being rid of all body hair is very hygienic too. Having any body hair traps in sweat, dirt, grime, and odors. The two biggest culprits of body odor are from the armpits and pubic area. Since I started shaving all of body including those two areas, my body odor has gone down considerably. What is a great feeling is coming home from work and getting into the shower and having a whole body shave. It looks and feels so much better when your in either boy or girl mode. You can feel your clothes much better. Dani Marie, just shave your arms and leave it at that. If anyone asks, tell them you don't like body hair. I am beyond caring what others think of my bald hairless look. Too bad for them. I dislike the typical stereotype with regards to men having to be hairy. I find that look to be disgusting. I would rather see a smooth man and ladies like us.
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

I too have shaved my legs for the past years and worn shorts in summer with no comments from anyone. I also use a skin toner to give them a light tanned appearance.
Requal
Martina Hall
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Martina Hall »

Add me to the list of habitual, for years, smooth-skinned folks. I don't see how anyone, male, female, or whatever, can prefer hairy parts.
I AM my own hot girlfriend.
Alisa
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Alisa »

I need to get to the salon for a wax!
Jina James
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Jina James »

I'm not looking for a fight here, just expressing my opinion . . . .

"I don't see how anyone, male, female, or whatever, can prefer hairy parts."

Here's how I do => I find everyone, male, female, or whatever, much sexier with hair between the legs.
Deidre Taylor
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Deidre Taylor »

I was probably 23 or so the first time I shaved my body. Yes the sensation was exhilarating and I loved the feel that first time I slid on a a pair of pantyhose on. No one ever said a thing to me about it not that I was very hairy. I think most of us are more self conscious about it than necessary. Today many males shave so I doubt anyone, save a spouse or SO, would say a thing or even notice
Heather W
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Heather W »

I have kept myself hair free since my college days. Sure I have had a few comments about it but for the most part no one seems to notice or at least they don't say anything. IMHO it's no one's business but your own. Go for it girlfriend!
The time is always right to do what is right
Martin Luther Ling Jr
Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Anne Bonny »

Tip...don't shave your head! Oh...no one notices or comments on my hair free legs, I no longer even think about it...my next move is leaving clear top coat on my fingernails when out, again I think at a check out people do see it because not many men have very shiny clear coated nails but they did not say anything.
Go with the flow