Another new picture.

How are you dealing with or handling this aspect of your life?

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

OliviaM
Miss Platinum Goddess

Another new picture.

Post by OliviaM »

Just posted a new picture. I was experimenting with the camera and took this picture without a flash with only a standing lamp on my right providing the light. I was in the living room and the bedroom door down the hall was opened so I didn't want to use the flash. In the original shot, you can not see any thing. I was really surprised to be able to get the picture to look like this. I did take another one in the purple dress and hat my GG got for me, but I am not going to post that because it didn't come out nearly as good as this one. I will try again for that outfit. I know you can't tell but I do have a little make-up on, and I had the clothes off and had only removed the make-up 5 minutes earlier when my wife got up to use the bathroom. That night was also the last time I was able to dress. I am trying to keep active on the site in order to keep going, and it is helping so I can continue to follow Anne's advice and go with the flow. Thanks Anne and all my friends here.

(--) (--) (--) Olivia
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Re: Another new picture.

Post by DonnaT »

Olivia, when aannouncing a new picture, such announcement should be made under "Fun Stuff..." at http://crossdressers-haven.com/forums/v ... =7&t=13354" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
DonnaT
OliviaM
Miss Platinum Goddess

Re: Another new picture.

Post by OliviaM »

Oops! Sorry about that. Will fix that in the future.