Feelings that are opposite when dressed enfemme...

How are you dealing with or handling this aspect of your life?

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Lacey Hadley
Miss Emerald Goddess

Feelings that are opposite when dressed enfemme...

Post by Lacey Hadley »

To how we feel dressed as males.

In recent weeks I've been thinking about feelings when dressed as a girl as opposed to when we are our male selves.

When I dress fully, clothes, under garments, heels, wig and makeup I see my femme side and feel so girly, so at peace with my inner self. I also notice that as such I feel about my thoughts on a desire to know and wanting to feel how a man would treat me as a girl. I wonder (as I've never done such) from my female persona about the joy a lady shall feel with a proper male courting her on a date. I look at myself all dolled up as good as I can make Lacey up say standing before a full length mirror or in the gazillion photos and videos I made of Lacey and dream of how lovely those feelings would be. To be seen as an attractive lady and desirable for a man, to have my hand held, doors opened, seated at a restaurant and just treated like a lady (I'm not even talking sexually). It makes me bubbly when I'm dressed.

I use to not give that much thought, but in recent years as I try and try to refine my feminine look and demeanor, these thoughts come to forth in my mind. It's odd as a male and I man in drab and I am a regular guy I have NO, ZIP, ZERO thoughts of being with a man. I'm not a gay male (in the voice of Seinfeld, "Not that there is anything wrong with that." :mrgreen: ) so I only look at girls in that way. But as Lacey, I think about not only of having girly friendships and what it would be like to have like minded girl friends but also I feel about the male / female courtship ideals. I think it would be so wonderful to have such.

Not trying to be too political, but in recent times, I've been learning more and more about 'modern' 3rd wave feminism and I sorta feel sorry for these women. In that much of their ideology would preclude such wonderful ladylike feelings to have a gentleman court and treat them so wonderfully as ladies. If I had the courage to do so as a cder or if I was born a GG, I'd LOVE every day, every time where I could have such wonderful time and feeling with a proper gentleman. @@9@@
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. Ayn Rand
Noeleena
Miss Platinum Goddess

Re: Feelings that are opposite when dressed enfemme...

Post by Noeleena »

Hi,

Thoughts on being ,

To be... seen.... as an attractive lady and desirable to a man, I took time out to have a think about what your saying , and a ? that comes up to myself is what do you see is desirable from a males perspective in a female = lady, I struggle with this and allways have,
point to me is ,

let.s leave the sexual detail out of this , it seems to hinge on how a female looks as that seems to be the most importaint part for men yet it then goes straight to the sexual side , attractievness . what makes it or takes that for a man will see beyond just the look.

When your not attractive what then you get walked past or by passed yea men look for sure it,s their thoughts that sends a fear of do you see a woman or just a one night stand type of , I don't wont to go there,

I do have a few male,s as friends and I would never talk about this subject with them just no way ever. and when one reads my other letters concerning this you,ll understand my thoughts, hope fully.

I don't like bringing this subject up as it gets my hackles up , any way, I,ll leave it there,.

...noeleena...
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

When dressed, I don't feel like a lady, but instead feel like myself, only enfemme.

Thus, I have none of those feeling you describe, with respect to men.
DonnaT
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

DonnaT wrote:When dressed, I don't feel like a lady, but instead feel like myself, only enfemme.
I am with you on this one Donna. For me, dressed feminine or masculine, my masculine and feminine feelings always have been a mix of both. I have come to accept I am just a guy with a mix of masculine and feminine traits. Sometimes more masculine some times more feminine, but usually some mix and even more interestingly does not have to match my attire. My interest in looking at women does not change with my attire.
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Rikki
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Rikki »

I will echo Kimmy!

Rikki
Be safe, Be frilled
Angie G
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Angie G »

I've thought what it would be like. But It will naver happen. (--)
Angie
Eileen (SO)

Post by Eileen (SO) »

We (husband and I) have talked about this at length many times. Of course a wife's suspicion that some desires are still being hidden come into play.
I'm not sure that the 'feelings are opposite' statement is accurate though. As a man he appreciates the little extra attention a waitress or check out girl may give him. Dressed female, she adores the casual glace a man may give her. Opposite attractions depending on gender presentation seems consistent.

Having a door opened for you, referred to as 'Mame', or any number of casual courtesies men bestow upon women are often taken for granted by women.

It must be thrilling to finally be in public and assumed to be just another woman in the crowd. As Lacey mentioned, being treated as a lady by a man as like a date or social event would be so much more satisfying. For my peace of mind, let's just say social event as with many couples, not a date. :wink:

Often my guy says that he doesn't want to be accepted as a man in a dress, she wants to be assumed to be female.

Eileen
Not only a wife, a girlfriend too!
Stephanie M
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Stephanie M »

In man mode I stress more over things, worry more about what's going on in the world, bills, and other fun grown up stuff.
Stephanie is much more relaxed and tends not to worry about stuff.
Other than that I'm the same person both ways.
Maybe as Stephanie flourishes more and is allowed to coexist things may change a little who knows really? I'm just enjoying the ride.
Well, we all have a face
That we hide away forever
And we take them out
And show ourselves when everyone has gone