First time as a adult! Going to a small Halloween party

How are you dealing with or handling this aspect of your life?

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Victoria K.
Miss Emerald Goddess

First time as a adult! Going to a small Halloween party

Post by Victoria K. »

Hi all :) just like any suggestions on what to do! or not to do on my first time out Dressed as a Woman.I will be driving a few miles to a local small Halloween party!. Pretty nervous about it lol
Spreading the love that the world desperately needs and being true to yourself. ❤
Davita
Miss Ruby Goddess

Re: First time as a adult! Going to a small Halloween party

Post by Davita »

Hi John,

First, the best thing about Halloween is that you don't actually have to pass. Try your best and accept all suggestions. My first time out I was helping to give out candy at a store. Sometimes I passed and sometimes I didn't. Surprisingly, it was the mothers who were helping me with what they noticed.

The best thing you can do is not be a guy trying to be a woman, but be a woman in costume. If you need help with makeup most of which can be hidden with a mask or in my case one year was a cat face, just ask any dept store makeup counter sales person or go to one of the cosmetic stores. Relax and have fun. Do your best and it's okay if you're not perfect. It's Halloween.

Now if you were asking about a costume? Be age appropriate; it easier that way.
{squeezes}
Davita
Eileen (SO)

Post by Eileen (SO) »

It's Halloween, if any CD can't dress for this holiday, they'll never get out femme.
Some guys dress as a caricature of a woman, and some may dress very convincingly. There's two options, but you'll probably want to dress as an authentic woman.

If a costume is preferred, as Davita said, dress as a woman in a costume. One year, my husband was a saloon girl and I was a sheriff. Yep, bound down my breasts, wore a droopy moustache and beard shadow, even used the Men's room!

One of the best things about Halloween is that dressing up is acceptable the week before and after. Three weeks of getting out femme.

Eileen
Not only a wife, a girlfriend too!
Martina Hall
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Martina Hall »

Don't drink and drag.
I AM my own hot girlfriend.
Emily
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Emily »

Eileen (SO) wrote:One of the best things about Halloween is that dressing up is acceptable the week before and after. Three weeks of getting out femme.
I like your rational, Eileen! :mrgreen:

As for dressing up on Halloween StanleyJohn, I don't think there are any hard and fast rules, but it does give you the opportunity to get out and see what it feels like to be all dressed up without necessarily having to pass. If it were me going to this party, I would try to pass - but knowing that its Halloween and that its a party, I would feel relaxed about it. Its not like going out in public on a normal day where there is the possibility of being outed... just my opinion! :)
Eileen (SO)

Post by Eileen (SO) »

OK, now it's Victoria posting, whatever.
There is the concern that dressing very convincing might suggest you've done this before.

Dress as a woman and not worry about minute details. Test the waters being in public.

Lexi has the right attitude, go out and have some fun!

Eileen
Not only a wife, a girlfriend too!
Victoria K.
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Victoria K. »

Thanks Eileen!! I only dressed as a female once while going out! a long time ago when i was just a small kid for Halloween. I have done some cd only in private since then! Now i have the courage and the belief in me to do more. :)
Spreading the love that the world desperately needs and being true to yourself. ❤
Martina Hall
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Martina Hall »

Lexi and Eileen both nailed it. If you are scared to go out dressed, late October is the perfect excuse.

Doing it any other time will have some folks thinking you are actually a transvestite... OMG
I AM my own hot girlfriend.
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

All sounds very exciting. I only wish that Halloween was as celebrated in Australia as much as it is in America. Requal would be able to have a really great time if it was.
Requal
Martha G
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Martha G »

If a costume is required, I go out usually as a Midievel Duchess, A Southern Belle, Charley's Aunt, Mrs Bates or as Mrs Lincoln or Clara Barton. I have beautiful costume dresses to become these characters.

I certainly do not mind dressing as an attractive woman as well. Make it a little sexy and I can go as a grandmother like femme fatale. This is OK for Halloween since I am 72!

Oh my!
I AM NOW A WOMAN- I FOUND MYSELF