A net event for me

How are you dealing with or handling this aspect of your life?

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

JoAnnDallas
Miss Golden Goddess

A net event for me

Post by JoAnnDallas »

I am letting my hair grow longer. My wife mention that I needed to at least get it trimmed, so as JoAnn, I walked into a local hair salon. The lady asked me what I wanted done. I told her I was letting it grow out longer and needed it trimmed up. So she trimmed it over all, then brought out this curling iron that had a 2 inch round brush attachment. She then rolled my hair, let it heat for a few seconds, and repeated this all over my head. Then she took another 2 inch round brush and brushed out my hair. When she was done, she handed me a hand mirror so I could see the back. I could not believe how fem I looked. She then lightly sprayed my hair and she was done. I paid, gave her a nice tip, and walked out on cloud nine. When I got home, my wife was surprised and then said,"At least you will be able to wash it out before you go to work Monday". Don't know if the lady who did my hair figured me out or not, but I do plan on asking for her the next time I go in.

Hugs,
JoAnn
Paula G
Miss Ruby Goddess

Re: A net event for me

Post by Paula G »

It's a great feeling isn't it, just a shame you couldn'y leave it in
Paula

Just because you don't believe it, that doesn't mean it's not true
Kittie
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Kittie »

I must do that!

Quote deleted due to redundancy. See: Etiquette Guidelines - SL
JoAnnDallas
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by JoAnnDallas »

When I get the chance, I plan on having my wife take a new close up picture of me and I will then change my Avatar, so everyone can see my new hair style.

Hugs,

JoAnn
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Sounds like a fun outing getting your hair done. Glad you still have the hair you can do that with.
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Kyra
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Kyra »

I'm glad you had a great experience, JoAnn. I love the cloud 9 feeling I get when out shopping or whatever. Whether I've been "read" or not, if I've been treated well, there's a big tip involved!
For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return. - Leonardo DaVinci
Ralitsa
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Ralitsa »

we are looking forward to seeing your new hair style JoAnn. BTW, do you do anything in particular for your hair, or it is just naturally nice?
I hate my hair, it looks terrible and I've never found any way to make it look OK. so mostly I wear a wig.
Carly
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Carly »

Ralitsa,
At least you have hair.
Carly
April Rose
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by April Rose »

!!!yes!!!
I am a vessel of the Goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.
Paula G
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Paula G »

It is much more comfortable to wear your own hair, if there is enough of it I have just written about this on my blog here http://paula-paulasplace.blogspot.co.uk ... aving.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and back in October here http://paula-paulasplace.blogspot.co.uk ... orrow.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; I still can't make up my mind..... :-k
Paula

Just because you don't believe it, that doesn't mean it's not true
Azurielle
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Azurielle »

Any hairstyle more elaborate than a ponytail or French braid irritates my practical side. I'm quite the soviet woman <-->
''We are strong, yet we don't belong. Born in this world as it all falls apart.''