Becoming A Woman 24/7

How are you dealing with or handling this aspect of your life?

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Victoria K.
Miss Emerald Goddess

Re: Becoming A Woman 24/7

Post by Victoria K. »

If there is a solution of being yourself and being around family members without telling them anything i would love to know what it is.Only solutions i know of are to not let them know how you are which means hiding,tell them the truth or make up a story.With dad it was alittle truth and alittle story.
Spreading the love that the world desperately needs and being true to yourself. ❤
Eileen (SO)

Post by Eileen (SO) »

For the more mature women like Martha G., who originated this thread, the societal/family costs are greatly diminished. Since her desires ebb and flow, drastic changes should not be considered. It's interesting to ask the cost anyway.
Enjoy your Tea rooms and libraries, Martha. You're a sweet lady.

What? No avatar anymore?

Eileen
Not only a wife, a girlfriend too!
Martha G
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Martha G »

Oh thank you Eileen for your comments.
I AM NOW A WOMAN- I FOUND MYSELF
Eileen (SO)

Post by Eileen (SO) »

You're quite welcome, Martha.

Hubby has the same looking faux pearl necklace you're wearing. Sometimes she doubles it up to make two short strands, or makes an overhand knot about breast height.
Such a lovely lady you are!

Eileen
Not only a wife, a girlfriend too!
Martha G
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Martha G »

Oh thank you hon. I enjoy being called a lady, especially a lovely one!

Oh my!
I AM NOW A WOMAN- I FOUND MYSELF
Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Anne Bonny »

Very old thread May 2014...Well are you still 24/7? Have you seen a provider or done any thing with it?

I am able to recognize being fluid that there are times when I shift to my femm side and it is stronger and tends to last....then it begins to shift back to my homm side where it happens to have been for at least a month and desires are relatively sparse for things feminine...spotty at best, fits and starts...

There is a huge difference between being trans vs merely gender fluid. Transsexuals are so different their desires start and are consistent, persistent and insistent from the time they are old enough to be aware usually as toddlers while cross dressers or the gender fluid discover this about their selves in late childhood, I was about 9 years Old.

For the transsexuals the clothing is just clothing that is correct for who they are and they do not desire anything to do with masculinity or boyhood because they are girls in the wrong body. While I have found my gender has always been a loose cannon rolling back and forth. Recognizing this I realize any transition would not be the correct choice for myself. I am also 60 and have lived so long the male side is ingrained though society, the religious, and our conditioning has not been successful in killing my feminine side because this gender fluid is who I am and always will be. I have learned to accept, and to simply be where ever my gender happens to be at any given time.

It is interesting how this shifting around seems to be influenced to some degree by circumstances in my life, various stresses, people, mood, perhaps hormones, inspiration...or various stimuli visual or desires thoughts.... But none of these are absolute...just to a greater or lesser degree.

So for myself piercing my ears, maintaining my correct weight and fitness, having longer hair, grooming... are things I do or plan to have done...ears... After that....I kind of doubt I would ever seek out medical or psychiatric assessment to move on to hormones, or top surgery, or bottom. I find when my femininity is strong the fantasies and desires are stronger and I dream about various steps toward transition....but reality is I would not meet the criteria to have any of these prescribed.

After 60 years...I am OK with that. Hormones and surgery do not make me a woman. My gender is half female but I was born male, and am heterosexual (attracted only to women at all times). Yes dresses, and make up, and much of the feminine world I am and can enjoy but I do recognize the very real differences between who I am and who genetic females are 100% even if they may have a variable gender like mine over all I would never hold a candle to them.

Women are the sunshine in our lives...and are like a flower taking us by the hand saying Let's go.... What they bring to our lives fills the deficits I have as a man...they are the other puzzle piece that fits with ours and makes our world complete.
Go with the flow
Victoria K.
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Victoria K. »

I am still 24/7 female and will never look back.Any male feature on my body i hate and will not look at.Been on my own hrt treatments (over the counter)for about 3 months now with many feminine features including growing breasts and fat distribution changes.My Official hrt starts in early June and i can't wait.I walk, talk, eat, think, and live 24/7 as my true self and have never been happier.Going to change my legal name and gender when hrt starts.It pains me so much when i have to say or show my id now and always quick to tell the person wanting the info to call me victoria.To each, it's his or hers decision on how they feel about themselves.I have decided and know 100% that this is me and very happy about it.
Spreading the love that the world desperately needs and being true to yourself. ❤
Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Anne Bonny »

What hrt are you doing over the counter? I am not aware of any organic supplements that make any difference at all. I in my stronger feminine phases have tried many different things but to no avail. I could possibly go with a modest increased fullness in my breasts....

Thing is as I have said because my gender varies, and because I know physical changes do not resolve the differences, other than resembling outwardly the body of a woman it does not resolve other basic things which cannot be changed...the brain remains male, and breasts and sexual genitalia remain unchanged, it does not resolve psychological issues we may have, those if any are not resolved via a sex change procedure. If you are having these kind of difficulties and believe surgery will resolve it for you you will find you are still confronting the same issues only now you have a girl's body outwardly at least.... I have read several Transsexuals sharing such on You Tube and their realization that the surgery did not resolve those issues.

I believe I have resolved those satisfactorily for my self, I understand myself better and know I believe for certain who I am. I do believe if you do have a grasp of yourself prior to moving on to surgery and hormones your outcome will be much better...you will not find yourself disenchanted or disappointed....

Well...got to go nair my legs....bye...

Ok...That's done and yes, smooth legs and skin, pretty hair, my own and a beautiful dress, hose, flats and lingerie and forms! lipstick Check...check...check...I love my feminine aspect but it does not change basic facts about who I am as a man. And I am satisfied with where I am. Hum...if the social worker and chaplain come from hospice, yes...I would welcome them in just as I am because they know about all of this and I would proceed to have this hour long conversation with these ladies without missing a beat. It's a shame I am not able to do this with everyone who may show up but there is good reason not to...the understanding and acceptance for some will never be there so I choose to pick and choose...were my mother in law and my wife's friend to drive up...they are not expected though this is the day they usually come I would have to change very quickly. But the MIL who is very old and frail came on monday to pick up her computer and the friend of my wife's haveing difficulties with her elderly parents and so cannot come it seems as regularly as she has been for the past 8 years. This leaves me to be Anne...or just to be until I have to go run after caring for and feeding my wife at noon about 3 or 4 hours from now. My style of dress is different not a big deal...and so I carry on as usual...got to finish my coffee and continue gathering tax forms for my tax lady so I can get it all to her by the end of the month... bye...

I really believe what this says about myself is that I would be open and receptive to a woman preferring she lead so I can be pretty and cared for by her... I mean what other rational is there really for all of this for myself it is because of that I believe...equal time to be cherished and loved in the very same way that I would when she is in a pretty mode hanging on my arm when I am in a more masculine phase....I kind of think that is certainly a part of it all what other reason could there be than that we also have these desires in us? Is that "Kinky?" Absolutely not! I don't think so...is a woman "Kinky" for desiring such of her man? No! Being feminine...when the gender is flowing it is a very beautiful and lovely thing to be loved in such a way and there is nothing wrong with it. But...we are all different.

That is not all of it...not the only reason for what I experience when my gender moves in this direction...I feel different, and enjoy different things when I am feeling so feminine...clothing...emotions...my thinking interests...too. But...fact is though my gender shifts...my sex and heterosexuality (prefer women) remain the same. I am after all...still a man under all of the pretty wrapping on the outside.
Last edited by Anne Bonny on Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:18 am, edited 4 times in total.
Go with the flow
Victoria K.
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Victoria K. »

Swanson Raw Ovarian Glandular! Does not work for all but does work for some.I am having amazing results so far after 3 months.
Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Anne Bonny »

where do you get it!? Is it an over the counter tablet!? Is it expensive? Well...google... Hum...Oh about $19 for 60 online...well...the wheels are turning in my head now that you have planted it there...thanks... so you have seen measurable results!?
Go with the flow
Victoria K.
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Victoria K. »

Amazon! Breasts still growing, fat going to hips, butt, and thighs.Body hair getting finer with skin smoother and last a lot of upper body muscle and strength lose.These pills put your body into puberty and convert your test into estrogen.After a period of time your hormone make-up is that of a female.It works slow for many and some cases fast and results vary a lot.It will be interesting to see when i start my regular hrt in early June how they react to my results.PS don't use if you want children! that body part become useless after 6 months! mine has shrunken a lot and already started losing its function.
Emily
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Emily »

Do you take a testosterone blocker, Victoria? Or will that be prescribed to you when your official HRT starts?
Victoria K.
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Victoria K. »

No blocker! just the pill! but since over time the test gets less it has less effect on the body and the growing estrogen more.I will let them decide then i do what the doctor wants.I am no doctor but i would think the body would do a better job in creating estrogen rather than a man-made synthetic.
Emily
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Emily »

That's great, Victoria! I thought that the results would have been more pronounced with a blocker, but it sounds like you are doing just fine without.