Just be yourself

How are you dealing with or handling this aspect of your life?

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Victoria K.
Miss Emerald Goddess

Just be yourself

Post by Victoria K. »

It took me long enough and i am still learning but the best way to learn how to walk, talk or just act like the person you are is to believe in who you are and trust in yourself.Was beating myself up on the web learning how to do things ](*,) when the answer was in me all the time.Use what information you find as a guide and trust who you are.
Spreading the love that the world desperately needs and being true to yourself. ❤
Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Re: Just be yourself

Post by Anne Bonny »

Exactly. Be who you are! It is not a race, there are no criteria or requirements or rules. Chief thing is to be comfortable where ever you are and with whoever you are.

Some days I may be more comfortable hiding in male clothes rather than going out in more feminine things, and some days I feel perfectly fine to go out more overtly feminine even fully dressed..but I to this very day do not feel comfortable going out openly in a pretty sundress and sandals full make up and jewelry etc to walk my dog as any genetic female can without a thought about any of it. I am not about to beat myself up over it...it's ok and I do not have to go beyond what I am able to tolerate. If I had a loving supportive girlfriend along she might provide the comfort and confidence needed with the right support and encouragement but I just do not have any of that.

Be comfortable that is the key. I agree completely.

This morning about the house I would very much love to be in a nice casual dress and some sandals but it is still just too chilly and being economical with the thermostat Jeans, a top and running shoes are just more comfortable ...Come on March and June!!!! Woo-hoo!!!!

In our warmer bedroom working with my wife and the work warms you up too...switched to my cooler green print sundress and sandals...great! Some how dresses are the high bar when you are feeling internally feminine..yes...this is better!

After feeding my wife, I have changed to the male...funny thing gender is...Still have on my french tips going to run all male garb no make up (yea for gender nonconformity!)...probably going to just relax into the male the rest of the day..

Yeah glad my make up all comes right off with a wet washcloth...

and so it goes for me...You know I may eventually find myself going for coffee with french tips...kind of the frog in the pot analogy and over time. Boom! Out and proud hahahahaha.....
Go with the flow
Emily
Miss Platinum Goddess

Re: Just be yourself

Post by Emily »

"Just be yourself"

What else is there to say to that? Words to live by, girls...