Torn in two and stomped on

How are you dealing with or handling this aspect of your life?

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Re: Torn in two and stomped on

Post by Anne Bonny »

Sabrina...you're right...and don't forget Christine Jorgenson way way back in 1951 and the early 50's. Jenner is just the most current perhaps and is the one I have latched on to I find in reading her book that we share so many amazing similarities in our upbringing and in our personality that it is just striking...to me personally and that's all. Not that she is the end all or be all.

Rupaul and I don't know Divine seems to be way overblown and loud like a drag performer which personally I do not identify with.

I believe also living within certain areas and large cities in the North East and far west give you a false sense that being transgender or that cross dressing is widely accepted today everywhere....leave your city limits cross a state line...and you will find probably the majority of the country lags far far behind in acceptance though acceptance is somewhat marginally improved ....similar in a sense to the height of a hill may compair with a mountain.

Hi victoria...hum...another idol...yes I am finding my way, lagging far behind but I am making progress...thanks.
Go with the flow
Sabrina Wilde

Re: Torn in two and stomped on

Post by Sabrina Wilde »

Ok. I didn't want to sound catty so I'm glad you understand.