Does being a woman have a meaning?

How are you dealing with or handling this aspect of your life?

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Does being a woman have a meaning?

Post by Anne Bonny »

Does being a woman mean anything...or is it just a fact? Well I do not believe women or women like us go around thinking who we are has meaning, and in reality we are a different kind of woman based on having a gender that is variant or in my particular case genderfluid. So, sex is a fact, and gender is also a fact, and our sexuality well...is what it is it is kind of a set preference that we are geared for. But I suppose it is also true being a sex or a gender have implications for us physically, and on gender by our disposition.

dis·po·si·tion
[dis-p uh- zish- uhn]

NOUN
the predominant or prevailing tendency of one's spirits; natural mental and emotional outlook or mood; characteristic attitude: a girl with a pleasant disposition.
state of mind regarding something; inclination: a disposition to gamble.
physical inclination or tendency: the disposition of ice to melt when heated.
arrangement or placing, as of troops or buildings.
final settlement of a matter.

Yes, our gender sets our prevailing tendency, our spirits, natural mental and emotional outlook and our mood and this fact for us carries significance for us or meaning which we do not even consider but that who we are in sex and gender even in sexuality are facts about who we really are and from which we cannot escape...it's who we are.  

That's an interesting thought I think. 

What does this mean? It means we have interests moods mental and emotional inclinations and an outlook that is a rather predominant and prevailing tendency that is very similar to that of all the other women out there. We prefer similar things, prefer civil behavior over crude, rough aggression we want people to get along or to disagree in a manner that is peaceful. We are also inclined to desire our lover to treat us in a respectful  and thoughtful way we desire their taking the lead and being gentle and caring toward us. We enjoy wearing beautiful colorful comfortable clothing and enhancing ourselves through grooming, and adornment and with the use of make up. We like being with other women and enjoy many of the same things and being together as an inclusive member of the group. Going out and having fun together. Has nothing to do with what we may be interested in and as women of a different kind we may enjoy different things such as working with wood, building, making, repair, working on our automobiles, and sports. I happen to enjoy sailing but so do many women, there are also women who enjoy working on cars and racing or being a race car driver as a sport, But we can also find ourselves interested in Art and painting as many women are, perhaps even crafts, and needle work? 

men and women tend to lean or to have different inclinations or preferences. It is just having a variant gender may lead us to share some of the same inclinations desires and preferences that make us more similar or closer to those of women than to men. And I do gravitate frequently more toward and prefer being with other women more so than with men. And I frequently feel though I share some things in common with men generally that I am a step or two off and do not fit with other men so much. I am frequently somewhat more uncomfortable with other men because I feel I am different than they are as a group in some respects...probably quite a few respects. Not as rough and aggressive, not as interested in college and professional sport, and not as aggressive towards others or in taking decisive action at times. 

Hum...ok I know I overthink everything...and I wonder if this is just hot air driven by emotions or does this seem valid in many respects?

we tend to gravitate to those we want to be with...and there are times it's OK to be around men...and times I do not fit in with women.  I am just finding my way crawling and feeling my way along and I think it may all add up to the day when I am finally able to be who I am openly everywhere.

Why, am I as part of a tiny stable minority a threat to who anybody else is? Why is it any of their business who I am? I do not try to dictate who anyone else is. I am a person who is upstanding and moral as hard a worker and I have the same values as a family member as anyone else.. Why am I seen as a threat to anyone? I don't threaten anyone why threaten who I am?

Gender has a grey area where the sexes share similarities and people like myself are more non-binary.

There are people in society who are fiercely defending what is arbitrary and trying to force others to conform to what they believe is right when it is an arbitrary construct they label as "normal".

No one has a right to force others to conform to their arbitrary ideas of what is or is not normal...being different does not make a threat! It just makes me unique...an individual...different...but above all perfectly fine! And as upstanding moral as worthy of respect as everyone else!

Yea!! The world's problems solved!
Go with the flow
Noeleena
Miss Platinum Goddess

Re: Does being a woman have a meaning?

Post by Noeleena »

Hi,

In the end it will getting there we may have to wait a while , how long no idear, so I wont worry about that bit,

The one major differentnce is for us female being able to have our children , and breast feeding .
There is of cause how we relate to children from conception and what takes place in us to our child , that men and of cause some of us females wont have that part of our life to be able to enjoy .

so theres that difference Emotionally we are different in many ways yet I will note there are some over laps that happen for men and women as well that are quite close in how that effects us .

Of cause when we go deeper we then find many differences both body wise and mind wise, of cause theres allways going to be those who think there is no difference between male and female ,

I wont blame men for thinking that because they have for so long it then becomes a belive and many don't wont to change thier belives , as more facts and info comes out they will ignore all that , oh well ...

If we strip away the clothes and could live in a warmer earth such as a nudy camp just world wide then how many men would wont to be like or become women , a ? for others to answer ,why would you what would change for you or would you not think about it,

My self , would I wont or need to be or become a male what value would there be what cant I do as a female that I would wont to as a male that I cant already do now and have for most of my life,

Apart from one miner detail = men have one organ and large amounts of T, plus other hormones .

I know I can jump back and forth with male female in my body yet the basic is female less my womb and organs for child bearing ,

If we look at intersex in a bigger dimension youll find some very interesting detail that would allow you to see that all males and female are in fact intersexed now you can open that can of worms and maybe find in the animal kingdom that there are some that are intersexed both sexed,

Man kind is only playing with this concept this is why man okay and women find this hard to accept ,

for get the clothes and what they represent and look at this in more detail what really is or are the differences between us ,

Put men and women in the same hole same clothes same mental disposition and same control and leave sex out of this , how then would this play out , some would wont to be incontrol some would be just let the men beat them selfs to death, and whos left , some will go into survival mode and look for water and food and shelter, who would look out for the welfare of others who would help and who would sit on their backsides and do nothing yet expect to partake of food water and shelter, and so on.

we females are in most cases the ones who,ll get water and food and rig up some form of shelter, some time later some of the men wlil ooops better help these feeble ladys ,,,,, yea right so the men can then say what they ...HAVE ,,,done, .

Get the pitcher or photo, clothes become a peace of rag because we don't need to dress to impress and why would we its a warm climate .

or could this be a time of men and women just working together and get on to gether and no who,s boss just work for the good of all.

So who wonts to be a woman now .= no clothes no shoes no makeup no adornments just be seen for who you are as you are,

this applys to myself .

> >and how embarrist I will be,,,, for the first few days, oh heck,,,,grow up Lady and wake up,
it not how you look its who you are as a person...

Who,s game enough to have a crack at this and give us your idears and answers .

...noeleena...