FIRST TIMERS?? Some do's and don'ts!

How are you dealing with or handling this aspect of your life?

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Marissa Mae
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Re: FIRST TIMERS?? Some do's and don'ts!

Post by Marissa Mae »

I think I would add: Think before you purge!

I know there are times when our confidence is just not up to, say, the dread of being caught, or some other fear. Or we reach a point of saying, Forget this, I'm not doing it any more. I never told myself I was giving it up (I never will), but some do. As for me, fear has led me to purge a few times in my life, none of which, in retrospect, were necessary.

I just think this: If you've a chance to take a deep breath and think twice, do so. I still miss that little bra with the blue bow in the center ... Many of us, I'm sure, have similar regrets.

Keep your wardrobe if you can. Be aware that, if you've crossdressed once, or ten times, or twenty, you'll very likely crossdress again. Keep in mind that it's not a bad thing, it's a part of you, and a good part of you, that is likely to need to express itself again. If you can bear to, therefore, stand pat and do nothing rash.

Just my two cents.

Love, Marissa Mae
Ms. Erin
Miss Platinum Goddess

Re: FIRST TIMERS?? Some do's and don'ts!

Post by Ms. Erin »

Many great tips here. I only want to add two more, that I see happening often with new girls in our society.

1 - pleas keep your knees together especially when you wear a skirt or dress, actually always for that matter. ..|/-
2 - please, please, please... tug or wear special underwear like gaffs or butt enhancing panties when wearing short skirts or tights etc.

Now have fun and party on ladies. ``5
I am a woman of trans experience.