It's just Societal Conventions 2 videos...

How are you dealing with or handling this aspect of your life?

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

It's just Societal Conventions 2 videos...

Post by Anne Bonny »

https://youtu.be/TlHPNrfnjGM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://youtu.be/Ite_NsPLt2M" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Two short videos. This is who I am put the huge age difference aside...we are very similar...we are straight, we are married (or widowed in my case), we have a female side, and we like to spend time there and blend in with other women and just be who we are. Drop the labels...and just be, and we also go to the male side when we are there.

Most Crossdressers are eventually able to say "what the hell" and out they go. I just haven't quite gotten there yet...I'm close but not yet. I even think society is getting there. It's a big deal because people make it that way but it's really not it's clothes it's also who we are as people. Nobody objects to me if I am dressed conventionally but I'm still the same person inside... conventions are ridiculous, I'm not. People think I'm fine otherwise...it's societal conventions.

So...why not be more open in a matter of fact and straight forward way? Why not share who we are with those who are in our lives...I know that can be difficult but it needn't be and I suppose some who are white knuckling to societal conventions in our lives...maybe not such a good idea to upset them, but if they find out we happen to be quite unconventional and are not concerned about it at all....well who I am is not a problem to myself they are the ones who are uptight. You wonder why are they so afraid for men and women to be free to be who they are and wear whatever they want we are not talking outrageous here...personally I take my cues from the women around me and blend in just as the gal in these videos states and if you do that...you're taking a huge step toward the secret to fitting in seamlessly with those around you. Personally as a person I am already there as people seem to have no problem with me. Yeah...society is getting there. In fact I may live to see it which is pretty exciting!

Yes! I was married...for 27 years faithfully and we loved each other, sadly she developed Alzheimer's and eventually died but along the way we had two sons and our and now my life continues and it is fine. I have achieved my goals suppose it is time to make some new ones.
Go with the flow