dressing

How are you dealing with or handling this aspect of your life?

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

TanyaJones

dressing

Post by TanyaJones »

hi im tanya i do dress a lot at home and have ventured out but for me its all very confusing as some may of seen i was dressed in gilrs clothes by my mum from 11-16 all family and friends knew and see so school and growing up was really tough .now i dress as i feel in control but because i was a laughing stock , i have stronger urges to punish myself and i have found a lady that is willing to take me out not anywhere near i live and take me to a shopping mall dressed in short skirt.blouse black tights and high heels but no wig and make up so of course i will be stared at pointed at and most of all laughed at not sure why i want these feelings as i say still very confused but good to write it and tell some of you how im feeling and coping or not coping
tanya
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Re: dressing

Post by KimberlyS »

Tanya, you had an interesting up bringing when you were younger. My guess your need for it now that you are older stems from being forced on you when you were younger. I hope you get some type of enjoyment out of it. If you do not than maybe you want to see a therapist. Dressing enfemme should be something you enjoy no matter how you do it.

kimberlys cd
joe in a skirt
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.