Thought this was really wonderful

How are you dealing with or handling this aspect of your life?

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Thought this was really wonderful

Post by Anne Bonny »

https://youtu.be/4Bwn0QZoktw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I replied:

"I like you, very straight forward and true. You look great. I feel the same way....a hobby? I am fully male but tend to feel feminine at times...we are very alike...I am heterosexual too!!! Yes taboo among many still...effectively it is, sadly. Oh...I am a very fit and healthy 62 been this way all my life...became aware at age 9 when I first tried on a dress and hose."

Today I received some round toe Mary Jane Pumps and circumstances what they are...opened them to be sure they fit which they do and I love them...Had to change clothes. Many people believe that being a part time heterosexual male cross dresser makes us very different than those who have transitioned and who are living their lives happily on. I have even heard those who are transitioned stating they do not like us and that for us it is all about the dressing and is driven by our hormones or that we tend to be inappropriate and perverted. Ha! I recently left the 70 something female psychiatrist who just did not seem to get it. She would tell me I need to move to New Orleans...and eventually raised perversion...she was also taking calls and talking about her own life during my time...very unprofessional and inappropriate. I went back for one final visit with the Psychologist, and had seen a previous Psychologist as well. I no longer believe that I need help...one thing all of them made clear was their neutral beliefs...that I basically am who I am and I suppose in the words of one of my sons...It is up to me to "live my truth." So many hurtful things when who I am is straight forward. There is absolutely nothing wrong with who I am.

Told a couple of my friends, I am a lady would men be like me!? I am a man but I am different in some respects. I am not a pervert...I just happen to be as I am and cannot help it. I should be considered I suppose in a different way, I thought that youtube video I shared was really straight forward and is exactly how I am! though I would have great difficulty going public with my matter of fact part time status.

Like my Hero...Charlie Martin the trans race care driver from the UK...I am now more about moving forward and living my life because this is who I am...it is up to me to move out into the open to everyone around me...what I decide on that is entirely up to me. I suppose at 62 If I am ever going to be out completely well I am fit and healthy so probably have extended the healthy years remaining to me following the research and recommendations of Dr David Sinclair out of Harvard....in his book "Lifespan why we age and why we don't have to". Hopefully I will find a female partner to live out my life with and who will be fully enthused and supportive of me and I of her in some form of committed loving relationship. I do very much want to be able to live my life and to be who I am sometime male...and sometimes in my female...just as women dress according to how they feel we have every right to be who we are.

An interesting insight was a wife asking "Am I no longer good enough for you?" I know the answer to that had my wife asked...which would probably have been "Are you good enough!? You are everything to me, and I do not know how I could ever go on living without you! I love you with all of who I am inside and will until the end."

The other interesting question to frame it with balance is to consider how would we feel if our partner put on a fake beard and our hobnail boots and male garb and asked "How about we go out on the town tonight?" If honest appearance does not change the person we love and we would equally feel "Of course let's go out and paint the town red."
Go with the flow