Eddie Izzard

How are you dealing with or handling this aspect of your life?

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Eddie Izzard

Post by Anne Bonny »

I have come across Eddie Izzard and have found him to be surprisingly ... normal...and I am amazed to find I feel myself to be very similar to Eddie. Of course our lives are very different, he is very talented and is a leading light in our world. He came out in 1985. I mean internally we are similar... Heterosexual, and we dress as we desire...I do need to learn to be a lot more assertive and get myself out there more here are some absolutely fantastic interviews!

https://youtu.be/eLl_yTeuaKo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://youtu.be/ON0rtQyNS20" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Messaging a close friend of mine she said "Yeah, I really like him.
I like how he is himself and doesn't try to explain himself really... He just wears what he wants whenever. If he wants to wear pants, he does... If he wants to wear a dress he does. Very straight forward, very matter of fact and also a funny person." She also said of the one on one interview "That was a great interview!"

I said: What he said...has really verified by my own experience...I remember saying..."who would choose being like this!? We didn't. Yeah people have been attacking, persecuting and killing us since the beginning of time! Acceptance has started to come in the last few years. Genetics is beginning to show this is in our DNA...and the hormone levels we were exposed to as we were developing. It is also true that forcing us to comply with having to be 100% the gender associated with our sex has been an outrageous mental abuse practiced on us that has been mentally damaging to us. It is an outrage! At least like Eddie and others we are asserting our right to be who we are!

My friend said "Right, and as he said... He really only gets very few hateful confrontations. There may be one out of several people that will actually come out and say something negative or hateful about his appearance. It is rare for people to be so bold and openly object to what others do. It is almost common place online and on facebook... But in the real world, most keep to themselves and respect others even when they disagree."

And wow...the one on one interview was so good...Yeah I have that one side that is male...but like Eddie I also have that girly side...all melded into one...am always one and the same inside.

Huh...inspired I have painted my fingernails classy red ...it has been very rare for me to paint my fingernails...but I think I am going to be doing this more often...
Go with the flow