We don't always look our best

How are you dealing with or handling this aspect of your life?

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Heather W
Miss Ruby Goddess

We don't always look our best

Post by Heather W »

We all have those pictures that we don't look our best in. I met a friend at her office for lunch and not sure why she snapped this pic but she did. It was definitely not a good hair day #-o and probably should have put it up. I'm showing my not best side, look in the gallery, now let's see yours.
The time is always right to do what is right
Martin Luther Ling Jr
Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Re: We don't always look our best

Post by Diana Michelle »

OMG Heather! You look great in that pic! Granted I see more a look of disgust rather than your usual smile but still ...

Posting one of me a couple of years ago. Tried something different with my hair and it definitely didn't work and I look fat
Remember Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did only she did it backwards and in high heels!

The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls and tenement halls and whispered in the sounds of silence. Paul Simon
Davita
Miss Ruby Goddess

Re: We don't always look our best

Post by Davita »

You girls *sigh* I try my best and I only manage to not scare the public. I posted one of my more unsuccessful days...

Actually even though my makeup wasn't it's best, the day was pretty good. My travel mate and I didn't warn anyone I had decided to get prettied up for class. The class took it in stride and our team that day decided to elect me the spokeswoman. Heck the class instructor even took a moment (asking me if it was okay first) to let the class ask me a few questions. I'm always willing to help educate the ignorant.
{squeezes}
Davita