New TG club in Melbourne

Tell us about the things you like to do, and what you do, when you go out en femme. All other topics will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Jan W
Miss Emerald Goddess

New TG club in Melbourne

Post by Jan W »

Hi Girls,

A new club for TG people has opened in Melbourne. Called the T Bird Cub it is held the first Friday of each month at a private alternate venue in St Kilda (a Melbourne suburb known for it's alternate night life)

I have trouble going out on Fridays but rearranged my schedule so as to attend the second night ever. It was great. About sixty people of whom half were tgirls. Needless to say the crowd were accepting and lots of fun.

Made a weekend of it by going to my favourite dress shop dressed on Saturday afternoon (you know the one Merinda) and the girls there had put aside a skirt suit they knew I would like. (see photo gallery if you would like to see it)

Attended our TG support meeting Saturday night and went on to a club until the wee hours.

Perhaps my best weekend ever.

Hope your weekend was great and you managed a few fun things.

Love,

Jan
Last edited by Jan W on Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stephanie H
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Stephanie H »

Jan:
Great that you are now involved in a group.
Hope things continue to grow for you.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Jan W
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Jan W »

Thanks for the nice words Stephanie. One thing though this is a new club which is operating out of a venue we have been going to for four years.

I hope I did not give you the impression it was my first night out as a woman, if so I'm sorry.

The club owners just wanted a themed night for transgender people to call their own.

Jan
Merinda
Miss Golden Goddess

Re: New TG club in Melbourne

Post by Merinda »

Jan W wrote:
Made a weekend of it by going to my favourite dress shop dressed on Saturday afternoon (you know the one Merinda) and the girls there had put aside a skirt suit they knew I would like. (see photo gallery if you would like to see it)
Hi Jan ,

I was under the impression that the shop in question had gone , perhaps I was looking at the wrong shop.
Merinda
Jan W
Miss Emerald Goddess

Re: New TG club in Melbourne

Post by Jan W »

Merinda wrote:
Jan W wrote:
Hi Jan ,

I was under the impression that the shop in question had gone , perhaps I was looking at the wrong shop.
Merinda,

(I just read this post) No it is still there better than ever. The girls are great and I have been there as Jan several times.

Love,

Jan
Susan
Permanently Banned

Post by Susan »

Jan

I am so glad you have found a place to go. I know personally how such a group can enhance one's life. Get involved, its surprising how rewarding it can be.
Susan

I know some things.