Tucking

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Giselle
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Tucking

Post by Giselle »

Hi Ladies:

sorry for starting a new thread about an age old problem
i just bought a tight skirt and can't seem to hide the you
know whats. should i buy a body shaper or small panty
girdle?if so what size? i am a 36" waist and am 5'11" and
195lbs. any help would be appreciated

love and peace

Giselle Reeves
63 yr old married crossdresser still coming to terms what this is all about?
Susan
Permanently Banned

Post by Susan »

Giselle

Hip padding works for me. I am not sure where you would obtain some but I am sure you can find a source
Susan

I know some things.
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

tighter panties or a panty girdle should help. If not, then I suggest a looser skirt ;)
DonnaT
Davita
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Davita »

If that skirt is as tight as I'm thinking, any girdle or firm control panty will be just as obvious as the you knows. Now I'm not saying that's a bad thing, but so many girls work so hard not to have any panty lines.

Ya knnoooowwwww.... the gaf was specifically designed to hide the you knows. Myself, I haven't needed one. Is that a good thing?? :oops: Well I think so. Anyway, I haven't owned one so I'm not sure of the comfort or the affect.
{squeezes}
Davita
Ralitsa
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Ralitsa »

a good pair of control top panty hose or tights works well for me. I almost always wear pantyhose or tights anyway, because I don't like my legs bare, and they smooth out everything else too.
Another thing, if you make a habit of tucking all the time, then it will all stay in place better when it needs to.
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Carol Ann »

I find that if you tuck jr. away nice and deep and a panty girdle works wonders but may be a bit uncomfortable until you get use to it.
Kittie
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Kittie »

Ralitsa wrote:a good pair of control top panty hose or tights works well for me. I almost always wear pantyhose or tights anyway, because I don't like my legs bare, and they smooth out everything else too.
Another thing, if you make a habit of tucking all the time, then it will all stay in place better when it needs to.
I support this its works for me!
Ralitsa
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Ralitsa »

I should also add that many models of shape wear will also work nicely. When I am wearing thigh highs, I have a panty-slip that I also wear that smooths out everything, trims in my waist and prevents static cling. There are all kinds of shape wear, to rearrange just about anything you need. A body shaper is good if you want more than just the tucking to stay in place.
Bobbie Anne
Miss Crystal Goddess

Re: Tucking

Post by Bobbie Anne »

I have been tucking for years. I am one of the lucky ones, no tape needed. nice snug pair of panties keeps everything inplace. Bobbie
BabyDoll(SO)
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by BabyDoll(SO) »

We have found that support hose have come a long way and are smooth and sexy keeping everything nice and smooth.This works well ,Hugs
BabyDoll(SO)
Michelle M
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Michelle M »

I use a gaff and some body shapers with padding usually. It doesn't always work perfectly though but that's probably cause i need to buy a smaller size. Pantyhose on top usually helps too. I'd avoid the duck tape.
Kittie
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Kittie »

Tonight I am wearing an all-in-one corsellette & it wosk really well for tucking as well as its other job of keeping my timmy in and boobs supported