Halloween

Tell us about the things you like to do, and what you do, when you go out en femme. All other topics will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Gaven McLaren
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Gaven McLaren »

Now I am fighting with my self on this. My company is having a party on Friday and I am not sure if I will wear my garb from ren faire or get a cool outfit and come out to my office. If I wear my garb it will be a kilt. Some of my coworkers have seen me in a kilt before. If I get an outfit it will be the first skirt or dress I will have bought.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons. As you are crunchy and good with chocolate!
Anne
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Anne »

I did it! I almost didn't....

I went to the Halloween store & got an old lady mark (had a hood & even a light veil) plus a long cape. I cut armholes in the cape & velcro on the front.

Most of the day I just wore a hat. People thought I was not quite up to the spirit. Little did they know.

I went & got dressed. Underneath: black tight turleneck, 38b bra & forms, gaff, waistnipper, slip/girdle, black mini, black tights over light suntan pantyhose, black suede heels.

So I put on the outer outfit plus a cane & apple and I'm the old witch from Snow White.

I walked out of the office and no one recognized me. I was a hit. I had 10 minutes to wait for the costume contest. A bit too long as a couple of people made me (mainly voice) but said nothing. Finally judging for best costume came & I joined the contestants. I was wondering when I should open the cape. I waited. I was selected the winner! I got the prize, then handed the plaque to someone and threw open the cape - out rose a "wow" and my secretary (very good looking girl) said I looked better than her. Then I got my things & headed back to change. Some people still didn't know it was me. I came out a bit later in my hat & said what had I missed. Many knew but it turned out well (for now). Hope it doesn't bite me later but it was fun (and frightening).
Beauty
Retired Site Administrator

Post by Beauty »

Hi Anne,

That is so cool!!!

You sound like you had lost of fun doing it and the bonus is you won a prize!! :)

I will be very interested to read your follow up post about what people say "the weekend after" :)

I think that feedback may help lots of people, like me, next year. :)

Kudos for being so brave!!! :)

Beauty
Gaven McLaren
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Gaven McLaren »

Well I guess I will be the first to post what happend on Halloween. Well I decided that rather then buy a skirt I should get new windsheild wipers for my truck. So that dictated that I would wear my Kilt. Which I wore all day with only a few strange looks from people at the bank and the store. Overall it was a fun day. Though looking back on pics taken at the party at work I should have shaved my legs as it looks like I am wearing nylons. I will post soon.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons. As you are crunchy and good with chocolate!
Beauty

Post by Beauty »

lol about the shaving legs.

Hmmm? Sounds like an interesting thread. ;)

Well it sounds like you had a GREAT time!!! :)

I didn't do anything for Halloween got back in town too late to really take advantage of it. I didn't want to go back to work today and feel like I didn't get a vacation. :)

I'm looking forward to the Halloween stories rolling in. :)

Beauty
Gaven McLaren
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Gaven McLaren »

As for the shaving my legs comment, it came from a coworker of mine who was looking at the pic.
Beauty

Post by Beauty »

Sounds like a jealousy thing for how good you looked. ;)

Beauty
Gaven McLaren
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Gaven McLaren »

Beautyare you a member of my yahoo group? http://groups.yahoo.com/group/straightmeninbodysuits/ Because I do have a pic there in the photo's area.
Beauty

Post by Beauty »

Hi Gaven,

No, I don't have a membership to that club. Why not put it in the CD-F gallery? ;)

Beauty
Gaven McLaren
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Gaven McLaren »

I uploaded the pic. I still think it looks like I am wearing nylons. I did not relise I had that much leg hair as it does not look that long to me. :lol:
Beauty

Post by Beauty »

Hi Gaven,

They don't look hairy at all. :)

One quick note. Your pictures aren't only for members of the gallery. They can be seen by anyone who goes to the site.

To change this go into your gallery and change the option so only members of the gallery can view the pictures, unless you don't mind it being there.

Nice kilt! ;)

Beauty
Anne
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Anne »

Beauty wrote:Hi Anne,

That is so cool!!!

You sound like you had lost of fun doing it and the bonus is you won a prize!! :)

I will be very interested to read your follow up post about what people say "the weekend after" :)

I think that feedback may help lots of people, like me, next year. :)

Kudos for being so brave!!! :)

Beauty
No real repercusions this week. One guy who didn't know exactly if it was me wrote an e-mail asking if I was the cute girl in the dress. Pictures are starting to come in - there are some good ones of the old lady, only one side view with the cape open, legs mini & tight top.
Gaven McLaren
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Gaven McLaren »

As for my pic being seen by everyone I do not much care. As what do I have to hide? The pic was taken by my boss. I am also not trying to hide the fact that I am a crossdresser. Now I have never come right out and said it but if they asked I would answer truthfully. I feel there is a difference between lying and just not saying anything. For the most part my work has a don't ask don't tell policy.
Beauty

Post by Beauty »

Hi Gaven,

I'm with you. I just usually tell everyone who's picture isn't for members only because the picture is surrounded by the words Cross-Dresser. :)

I think it's great to have you there, but wanted to make sure you knew. :)

Good for you for being so strong in your beliefs!!! :) That's way cool! You've got me understandin'. ;)

Beauty
Beauty

Post by Beauty »

Anne wrote: No real repercusions this week. One guy who didn't know exactly if it was me wrote an e-mail asking if I was the cute girl in the dress. Pictures are starting to come in - there are some good ones of the old lady, only one side view with the cape open, legs mini & tight top.
Hi Anne,

Thanks for posting a follow up.

That's a great compliment your co-worker gave you!!! :) Watch out, he may want ya'! ;)

If anything else comes up or happens I hope you let us hear about it!!!!

Your story was one of the best Halloween stories I read this year. So, selfishly I wanted to find out about the Halloween CD after life :) ;) :)

Take care,
Beauty